4.9.14

Last Days of Target: Days 6 & 7

Remember when I tried to wear Target for 7 Days and then everything happened?  Well I completed the challenge!
| Chambray Shirt | Lace Skirt | Booties | Earrings - All Target

| Dress | Jean Jacket | Sandals | Bag | Earrings - All Target

I concede - it's hard to wear JUST Target... but I will say that elements of Target happen to go in almost all of my outfits.  The first outfit is one of my staples (you've seen it before on the blog).  I love the whole Chambray and lace look and I love the Boho vibe the boots give the outfit.

The second outfit has some of my staple elements.  First - the jean jacket and the brown bag go with me EVERYWHERE on the weekend.  They're perfect accessories for all of my casual outfits.  The shoes are "Jack Rodgers Knock-Offs".  When I found them, I jumped because I was a sorority girl in college.  They're great mimics and I definitely fooled many people - and saved around $170.  

The last picture was taken outside of our local market, which is the oldest running farmer's market in the country.  I love it and want to be there every Saturday.  Some favorite moments: Touching all of the delicious organic and locally grown produce and finding this awesome candy stand.  Love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment