18.5.14

BBQ Style

I'm not a big meat eater, but if you cook it on a grill, there's a good chance I'll at least try it.  I love summer for so many reasons, but a big one is cooking out on the grill.  I could make grilled anything - especially lettuce - every day!

Since sitting out by the barby is one of my favorite evening activities (as long as there is a beverage in my hand), I take great interest in what I wear - it must be comfortable since I'm in the heat, by the heat, and sitting outside.  But I also need to look cute for all of the instagram pics - duh!

Here are three BBQ outfit options:









7 comments:

  1. Great post, love the red dress!
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red dress is stunning! And it might even hide some of those BBQ ketchup stains (which I will, without fail, manage to get on myself).

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that red dress! Love your BBQ picks :)
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the price of the dress, too!

      Delete
  4. Love your style picks! I love summer so much for the same reason, have you ever had grilled pineapple, its like beyond amazing!!! Great post thanks for sharing :)

    http://julietsthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loveeeee grilled pineapple. Now it's on my mind! AH! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete