6.1.14

Elements of Style: Reese Witherspoon


I've been obsessed with Reese Witherspoon for a lonnnnggggg time.  I will be honest, she is the actress I most identify with, so that may have something to do with it.  Especially because my roommates in college would describe me as Reese in Sweet Home Alabama (I have had multiple "You have a baby... in a bar!" moments in my life).  But I have always found her style to be something in the back of my mind (and in the front of my closet).  She can pull off any hair style (and color) or look as long as she tailors it to herself - and she does an excellent job at that (or her stylist... can I be her?).  Reese's style is practical and current, while immaculate.  I'm sorry but who looks that good and has 3 children?!  

Elements of Reese's Style
1. The arm bag - Regardless of the style, it always rests on the arm
2. Classic Cuts - Blazers and Cigarette Pants, A-Line Skirts & Dresses
3. Simple Jewelry - Jade Earrings, Simple Chains, Classic Watches
4. Booties - Suede, Heeled, & Flat
5. Flirty Skirts & Dresses - A-Line & Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment