18.9.14

Dotted Once


| Dress & Bag - H&M | Similar Dress | Similar Bag | Shoes - Old Navy | Similar |  


I live within 20 minutes of an H&M.  This is so dangerous.  Before the move I was an hour and a half a way.  That was some serious driving and dedication to get to my Mecca.  No it's like NBD, I'll just run to H&M, do a quick run through a voila.  My bank account is screwed.

The first trip to my new H&M I purchased this dress and bag (as well as a pair of shorts & a jacket) and I'm so glad I did.  This bag carries everything I could ever need but looks super chic and much higher end ("Sarah where did you get that bag?" "H&M" "SHUT UP.").  The dress is light and airy but looks nice and polished.  It's perfect for a walk in Central Park (that actually happened) and a day at the office without feeling too stuffy.  

Also I may or may not have a thing for navy polka dot dresses.

2 comments: