14.2.14

Green with Envy



[Top - TJMaxx; Pants & Shoes - Target; Gold Pave Chain Bracelet - J.Crew Factory]

I've had this shirt for a couple of years now and it's become quite the staple in my wardrobe.  I love the color, the material is super soft, is hard to wrinkle and washes well, and the back detail is the best!  My biggest recommendation is hit up your local TJMaxx, Ross, Marshall's, etc. and see if you can find a romantic blouse that isn't your typical Oxford blouse (I get so sick of those in the workplace).  The one thing I've had to learn with this shirt is to not play it safe.  The fancy cheetah flats were a step out of my comfort zone but I love how they look with this outfit.  Breaking up two things that normally wouldn't go together (teal and cheetah) with basic black really helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment