21.1.14

Layered



[Vest & Gingham Button Down - Old Navy; Sweater - Target; Jeans - Calvin Klein; Boots - Aerosoles; Necklace - J.Crew Factory; Watch - Michael Kors]

I'm not going to label this post on how much I hate winter because I think we all know that already.  I did make the decision early on in the cold weather that a vest would be a must when layering this season.  I saw this lady in Old Navy and I knew I had to have it.  I just wish I had bought more in different colors!  I thought white would be the safest since I tend to wear blue & black a lot... but I want a navy one, and an olive one, AND a black one.  Think of all the possibilities!

Should I also mention that I want more gingham shirts, own multiple bauble necklaces, and this sweater in different necklines & colors?  I have a problem.  This is called, finding something you like and going to town.  That may be the only positive thing about winter... layering!  You can't really do that in summer, I guess.

In case anyone enjoys my boots - they are on SUPER sale.  Originally $150, you can now get them for $50.  THAT'S AWESOME!  Snag them up, while you can!





No comments:

Post a Comment