15.1.14

I've Found What I've Been Lookin' For




[Sweater - TJMaxx; T-Shirt - American Eagle; Necklace - Lou Lou; Jeans - Express; Boots - Aerosoles]

I have been on the look out for certain sweaters this season.  I'm asking for a white cableknit for Christmas.  I am on the look out for certain sweaters with fun prints.  One day I will get my hands on the perfect ugly Christmas sweater.  And I wanted a perfect tan, chunky, cableknit cardigan.  Dear TJMaxx, you always pull through.  I think I could wear it every day.

In other news: on our excursion to Alexandria, I discovered my first Lou Lou's Boutique.  I fell in love.  I decided not to buy the whole store, but I'm pretty sure the boyfriend thought there was a possibility of that happening.  This red bauble necklace was one of my purchases and worth every penny.  I think I could take one in every color (I also have one in blue, a turquoise translucent gem one, and purchased a pearl one the same day) and have been browsing the website daily thinking of what my jewelry collection is going to look like.  I know what's going on the birthday wishlist this coming year! (Hear that?  Spoiled me thinking of April birthday wishlists... SHEESH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment