16.11.13

For Red Is the Color That My Baby Wore



[Dress - Target; Scarf - Old Navy; Boots - Aerosoles; Earrings - Vintage; Bracelets - Alex & Ani]

If I were to make a list of closet staples, a simple long-sleeve jersey dress in multiple colors would top it.  I bought this dress in black and black & white striped, too.  They're warm in the cold months and light in the warm months.  They are casual with flats and Sperrys, and dressy with heels and boots.  They look great with blazers, statement necklaces, embellished belts, and patterned scarves.  I even have added to the options list some layering with chambray Oxfords and sweaters (something to look forward to, eh?).  While I am late on this blogging thing since my purchase of the amazing dresses, my biggest advice is when you do find one that you love, buy it in every color - I wish I had bought more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment