17.10.13

PLL Confessions

I have a confession.  It's been 2 weeks, and I have watched one full season and a handful of episodes of Pretty Little Liars and I'm obsessed.  I can only watch it when it's daylight and I do tend to pick up on every creak in my house.  It's so good.  I'm only on Season 2 (shhh, don't tell me what happens!) but I'm addicted.  It's seriously worrying me.  I wonder if there's just something about a show using the Gilmore Girls set that makes me go to psycho proportions (Hart of Dixie films there too!)...

Anyways.  I'm obsessed with all of the girls styles on the show.  I think I even appreciate Aria's crazy style... Maybe.  Haha.

[Dress - Ruche; Vest - Bloomingdales; Shoes - Monsoon; Love Ring - New York & Company; Earrings - In Pink; Picture c/o shessmart.com]

Aria's style is super vintage with a side of urban and a touch of victoria romantic.  She's not afraid of color, texture, or intensity.



[Blazer - Dorothy Perkins; Top - ShopBop; Clutch - ThreadSence; Shoes - ShoeMint; Jeans - Rebecca Taylor; Photo c/o cnn.com]

Hannah is the fashionista of the group, always trying to look super trendy and super stylish.  She is a little edgy and loves mixing patterns.

[Photo c/o wheretoget.it; Headband - Accessorize; Belt - The Loft; Shoes - Theory; Top - Joie; Skirt - Gap]

Spencer's style is the one most like mine.  Super preppy, she prefers dainty and soft as opposed to her tough and brash personality.  If she doesn't own half of J.Crew & Anthropologie, I would be surprised.

[Photo c/o Seventeen; Scarf - Anthropologie; Boots - Spool 72; Bookbag - Urban Outfitters: Top - Swell; Shorts - Target]

Emily is the typical tomboy.  She mixes cute girly looks with the typical sporty flair.  Backpacks, shorts, and comfy shoes, she isn't afraid of a pop of color.

Now everyone please watch my obsession so I can discuss everything that's going through my head after the last episode.

3 comments:

  1. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit? www.glamchase.co.ukgives you a surprise.

    knee high bridesmaid dresses
    prom dresses 2017 uk shop near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. weded sparkly prom dresses nz reviews
    weded bridesmaid dresses hamilton reviews
    So many dresses waiting for your option,if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose us.http://www.weded.co.nz

    ReplyDelete