5.7.13

Bonjour!

I don't know when it was or where I was when I decided to start The Crown Bijoux... but I've been talking about it for over a year now.  Since before Kate Middleton donned an Alexander McQueen gown and walked down the aisle of Westminster Abbey to become the Duchess of Cambridge, my mother was telling me how much Kate's style reminded her of something I would love.  No surprise there - I've been declaring I'd be a Brit some day for as long as I can remember.  My mom continued after Pippa's bum and Jenny Packham becoming a common name to compare our styles and desire their beautiful frocks.  And then fashion blogging opened my eyes.

I have my own style.  And I love fashion.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck in an anti-fashion world.  Seriously - every morning I wake up, pick out an outfit, and dial it back and I still seem too high fashion... I'm truly not.  I love the English.  And I love Kate & Pippa.  I love writing and bargain shopping and getting dressed up and just having fun!  All these things mixed with the need for something I'm passionate about have created The Crown Bijoux.

So thanks for stopping by & I hope to see you again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment