29.12.14

Eggplant Farm


| Top - Ann Taylor | Similar | Skirt & Headband - J.Crew Factory | Similar Skirt | Similar Headband | Boots - DSW | Similar |



I'm slowly returning, lovelies!  I've had a wonderful holiday spending time with family and friends from near and far.  This is what I wore at my family's farm for Christmas.  Did any of you expect me to have grown up on a farm???  Ha! Believe it or not - this girly girl used to romp around the horses and cows in her frilly dresses.

I tell my parents though that their home is where nice shoes go to die.

Another fun part of this outfit?  I hate the color purple (don't hate me - I don't know why I just don't!) but I love this shirt!  The color is very pretty, the rhinestones are super fun, and I love the tiny tie in the back.  So fun and festive.

Did you all have a lovely holiday season??

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. it is such a nice and festive outfit, frilly dresses around horses and cows, really? Happy holidays:)
    xo
    Elmira
    Http://www.wllputtogetherstylebyelmira.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes. I'm secretly a tom boy who loves running around in nature, playing with animals, etc. but I always want to look pretty doing it. Except in nice shoes. Haha.

      Delete
  2. I love the eggplant color! You look beautiful!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday break and I hope you have a fantastic NYE!!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family for the holidays! Loving that color on you, it is so pretty! Have a wonderful New Years!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete