30.9.14

Menswear

| Glasses - Warby Parker | Similar | Shirt & Belt - Consignment Shop | Similar Shirt | Similar Belt | Jeans - American Eagle | Similar | Shoes - Bass | Similar | Watch - Michael Kors | Similar | Ring - 310 Rosemont | Similar





This is the most comfy outfit for a day full of errands with the boy.  We started our day bright and early heading to a delicious brunch joint in town (we love brunch, because we're basic, so we are trying out all the lovely places).  We then went to so many stores and did some many errands, I was glad I was comfy.  It was boyfriend's first time at DSW and he was as happy as a clam.  I love when I show him my "secret" places that turn into his shopping heaven.

Also, this ring is one I wear ALL THE TIME.  I love it.  It was a graduation gift to myself.  In college, we had various vendors come to the school and one of them always had gorgeous jewelry and this piece caught my eye time and again.  I thought what the hell, spent the $60, and have not regretted it.  It's so unique & pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment