19.12.13

Christmas Party Attire Part III: Ugly Christmas Sweater Party


[Cardigan - Target, T-Shirt - WalMart, Jeans - Old Navy, Boots - Ugg]

Okay, okay, it's not a sweater, it's a t-shirt.  But c'mon... this is pretty awesome.  I walked into WalMart and was overwhelmed with the options.  My mother has decided she loves Duck Dynasty & Si (if you saw the woman, this would be even funnier than it seems).  I bought this to wear Christmas morning so she's jealous... then she can have it.  She'll definitely wear it.  It's just too funny.  Really, anything with a real life person's face on it is perfect.

I hope everyone gets invited to at least one ugly Christmas sweater party because they really are a trip.  Whoever started this trend is my hero.  I have two sweaters I'm in search of: One with cats playing with ribbons and Christmas ball ornaments... the cats are fuzzy.  The other is red and white striped like a candy cane with lime green yarn poof around the collar.  I'm in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment