1.11.13

Christening Cream Coats

[$: Target; $$ L: Rachel Roy at Macy's; $$ R: Anthropologie; $$$ L: Elie Tahari at Bloomingdale's; $$$ R: Kate Spade; $$$$: Moschino at ShopBop; Photos of Kate & Pippa c/o The Daily Mail]

I'm definitely putting a cream coat on my winter wish list... especially after the christening of Baby George.  While I think the Kate Spade number may be out of my price range, I'm pretty sure I have two grand to drop on the Moschino number, right?  In all honesty, I love coats and having many... and I'm really impressed by the Target shawl coat.  Are you loving the ivory & cream coat trend?  Are you afraid of wearing white in winter?  Which number are you loving?

Also, is it wrong to make another family's portrait your phone background?  Too much?

[Photo c/o CBSNews]


No comments:

Post a Comment