28.11.13

Giving Thanks



[Baret - Accessorize; Sweater - Ross; Jeans - American Eagle; Booties - Target]

THANK YOU!

This is the day of giving thanks, so I'm taking this time to give thanks to one of my many, many blessings - you!  I love my blog followers and I appreciate you every day.  After hours and hours talking about investments, staring at spreadsheets, completing pounds and pounds of paperwork, and creating materials, it's refreshing to do something that is fun, appreciated, and so me.  After one of my very favorite people at work suggested I indulge myself and throw myself into my hobbies outside of the workplace, I started The Crown Bijoux, and it just keeps getting better and better.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Those small moments you come and visit mean more than you could ever understand.

XO Sarah

5 comments: