3.5.14

Chasing Pavements


[Dress - Ya; Cardigan - J.Crew Factory; Heels - Audrey Brooke at DSW; Necklace - Target]

My mom used to say when we would travel to my grandparents's house in Delaware that we could always tell when we got into Maryland because the roads were smooth.  I guess our sidewalks are kind of like that, too.  When I go on my runs, it's almost like trail running on some of these ways.

Anywho, I bought this dress last year, but I still love it.  I didn't know how I felt about the mullet skirt (sorry, hi-lo) but it's definitely grown on me.  The color is different, it's very proper, but I love the peek-a-book back (you may know, I'm a serious back detail fan).  The best thing about this dress & the back detailing is that you can still wear a regular bra with it!  I can't tell you how many times I have to hike up my strapless bra, which is so cute, lemme tell ya.

How do you feel about the hi-lo/mullet skirt style?

No comments:

Post a Comment